As the days get longer and the weather warms up, it’s time to refresh our skincare routine for the new season. Spring is the perfect time to give your skin a little extra love, and one of the best ways to do that is with natural face washes. Natural face washes are gentle on the skin, yet powerful enough to tackle impurities. From oils and balms to milky cleansers and activated charcoal, there is a natural face wash out there to suit all skin types. Here are seven of the best natural face washes to help you get your skin ready for spring!
Benefits of Natural Face Washes
Natural face washes are made with plant-based ingredients to gently cleanse the skin without stripping it of its natural oils. The result is healthier, more hydrated skin that is ready to shine in the spring sun! Other benefits of natural face washes include:
- Easy to find and Affordable. Natural face cleansers can be found at most drugstores, big box retailers, and online. Most of these cleansers are also very affordable.
- Gentle on all skin types. No matter what your skin type is, there is a gentle natural face wash out there for you! Check out our blissani Naturals Clear Face Wash which contains red clover oil and aloe extract.
- Safe for sensitive skin. Natural face washes are free of harsh chemicals and synthetic ingredients. This makes them very safe for sensitive skin types. - Free of preservatives. Many natural face cleansers are free of preservatives. This means fewer harmful chemicals on your skin.
- No need for a separate eye makeup remover. Some natural face washes are formulated to gently remove makeup. This is especially helpful for sensitive eyes.
- Good for the environment. Natural face washes are made with sustainable, plant-based ingredients.
Different Types of Natural Face Washes
The best types of natural face washes for you will depend on your skin type and the look you’re trying to achieve. Here are some of the most popular types of natural face washes:
- pH balanced cleansers: This gentle type of cleanser will not dry out your skin, nor strip it of its natural oils.
- Gentle foaming cleansers: These cleansers are made with mild ingredients that won’t strip oils from your skin. They are a great choice if you have sensitive skin.
- Oil-free cleansers: Oil-free cleansers are great for normal to oily skin that is combination or prone to breakouts. They are designed to remove dirt and excess oil without stripping the skin.
- Makeup removing cleansers: If you wear makeup, you’ll want to choose a natural face wash that is formulated to remove makeup.
- Soothing cleansers: Soothing cleansers are great for sensitive skin. They are free of fragrances and other irritants.
- Non-drying cleansers: Non-drying cleansers are gentle enough for sensitive skin. They are also safe to use on the eye area.
7 Natural Face Washes for Spring
All of the natural face washes on this list are formulated for normal to oily skin types. They will help you achieve a supple, radiant complexion that is ready for spring. Here are seven natural face washes to try for spring:
- Jojoba Oil Cleanser: This gentle, non-drying cleanser is perfect for sensitive skin. It is formulated with jojoba oil, which is rich in vitamin E and antioxidants to nourish the skin. This cleanser is also free of parabens, sulfates, and fragrance.
- Honey Balm Cleanser: This soothing cleanser is made with honey and bee propolis to calm and moisturize the skin. It is also formulated with vitamin B5 and shea butter to nourish the skin. This cleanser is perfect for sensitive skin types and will not leave your skin feeling dry.
- Coconut Milk Cleanser: This gentle cleanser uses coconut milk to hydrate and soothe the skin. It is formulated with aloe vera and other botanical extracts to gently cleanse the skin and reduce redness. This cleanser is great for all skin types and is free of artificial fragrances and parabens.
- Tea Tree Oil Cleanser: This mild, non-drying cleanser uses tea tree oil to help reduce breakouts and control oil production. It is formulated with extracts from pomegranate, aloe vera, sea salt, and other natural ingredients. This cleanser is perfect for normal to oily skin types and will leave your skin feeling smooth and clean.
- Activated Charcoal Cleanser: This soothing, non-drying cleanser uses activated charcoal to help control oil. It is formulated with aloe vera and oat extracts to calm and condition the skin. This cleanser is best for normal to oily skin types and is free of synthetic fragrances and parabens.
- Rosewater Cleanser: This calming cleanser uses rosewater to soothe and hydrate the skin. It is formulated with aloe vera, oat extracts, and other botanical extracts to gently cleanse the skin. This cleanser is perfect for normal to oily skin types and is free of synthetic fragrances and parabens.
- Aloe Vera Cleanser: This soothing cleanser uses aloe vera to cleanse and calm the skin. It is formulated with oat extracts and other botanical extracts to gently cleanse the skin. This cleanser is perfect for normal to oily skin types and is free of synthetic fragrances and parabens.
We use most of these natural anti-blemish and anti-aging ingredients in our blissani Naturals luxury vegan skincare products. You can find jojoba oil in our anti-aging serum for men Very Toney and our vegan anti-aging for women Gemma Crema.
Natural face washes are the perfect way to cleanse your skin for spring. They are gentle enough for all skin types and free of harsh chemicals and preservatives. Natural face washes are also easy to find and inexpensive to purchase. The best time to start using a natural face wash is now, to get your skin ready for spring!